The best ideas for your garden party
In the following article we present you some outdoor games for adults. We have also put together the best garden party decoration ideas for you.
Inspirational tips for perfect garden party decoration ideasThe success of a garden party does not just depend on the entertainment program (such as social garden games). The decoration also plays an important part in the well-being of the guests.
Below you will find two garden party decoration suggestions that are guaranteed to be a real hit!
Real holiday feeling with our summer party decoration tips
Are you wondering how you can throw a garden party with a lively holiday atmosphere? We have the right garden party ideas for you:
- Base your decoration concept on summer travel destinations (like the Caribbean). When choosing the decoration, you can use the colors of the flag as a guide.
- Holiday souvenirs typical of the country help ensure that the garden party is authentic.
- Summer and the sea are inseparable. Maritime elements, such as shells, are sure to be well received by your guests!
- With sand from the hardware store and inflatable swimming animals you can transform your garden into a real beach!
The ideal garden party decoration for your festival of lightsLights are an apt Motto, which can be wonderfully integrated into the garden design:
- Dark and muted colors (like gray, black and dark blue) are perfect for a party where the light is the focus.
- LEDs, underwater lights, solar lamps, lanterns and fairy lights bathe the outdoor area in warm and/or indirect light.
- Real fire with fire baskets, candles, torches and fire bowls creates a particularly atmospheric effect.
- Star-shaped decorative elements visually round off the garden party.
Extra tip: If you want them garden party becomes a magical experience, choose a shooting star night or a date with a full moon for the party.
Whether you want to use them for your card game or just to toast with your guests, these shot glasses will be the highlight of your garden party. Visit our shop and get the shot glasses with ski bindings to make your celebration unforgettable!
Party Games for Adults - high percentage card gameOutdoor games are a real insider tip for celebrations because they can melt the ice between strangers. Party games for adults with alcohol quickly bring the mood to a climax. The following card game is one of the most popular garden games because it is particularly easy to implement.
The rules of the game:
At the start of the game the cards are shuffled. The stack is then turned over face down.
The game is about one of the other players (the so-called “dealer”) taking turns asking the other party guests decision-making questions. Decision questions are questions that can only be answered with a “yes” or “no”. All questions are allowed as long as they relate to the card sheet.
Example: Is the next card black?
A wrong answer means that the respondent has to drink something as a “punishment”. However, if he is correct, it is the dealer's turn to drink.
Outdoor games for adults - Circle of DeathParty games for the adult target group are intended to lighten the mood and be “lively”. The “Ciricle or Death” is a real party idea classic!
- A traditional 32-hand deck of cards
- A large glass or several shot glasses and alcohol
The rules of the game:
The youngest player gets to draw the first card. The remaining players take turns revealing the cards in a clockwise direction. The players can decide for themselves which of the cards they want to draw.
The Circle of Death is a slightly more complex card game, with every single card having a fun twist Task connected is:
- Seven: The person sitting next to you on the left takes a sip.
- Act: The person sitting next to you on the right takes a sip.
- Nine: The current player chooses any person who must drink.
- Ten: The player who drew the 10 must take a sip from the glass in the middle.
- Be: The player who reveals the jack thinks up a new rule.
- Dame: The player who draws the queen is named the “Question Master”. The Questionmaster is allowed to ask the other players questions during the course of the game. The difficulty is that every answer must end with “Questionmaster”.
The Questionmaster asks, "Who's next?"
The correct answer from the other player should be: "It's my turn, Questionmaser!"
As befits a drinking game, the meanness lies in the fact that anyone who forgets this rule has to take an extra sip.
- King: For the first, second and third kings, the glass in the middle is filled a quarter with an alcoholic drink. At the fourth king the glass is emptied.
- Is: Drinking takes place in clockwise order. There's only one catch: the number of sips increases with each player.