you love them spontaneous parties, where things get going without much preparation? All you need is good company and a knack for creating the right mood! If you're looking for complicated ones party games If you are happy to do without, you should know our drinking games without accessories. Below we have put together a few options for you that will effortlessly get the evening going. Whether drinking games for two or in... larger round: The right equipment for lavish parties is of course in our shop!
Drinking games without accessories - our favorites
You don't need any accessories for the following drinking games, except: Alcohol and glasses of course:
For this game the should Home bar
be well filled with different types of drinks. Each guest receives a sample of the same drink. You then have to guess the brand. Whoever knows the correct answer first gets to skip a round. Everyone else drinks one Shot
This game requires creativity. The participants sit in a circle with the filled glasses in front of them. Each player takes turns saying the worst insult possible. Anyone who feels affected by a formulation drinks a shot. Attention: Experience has shown that the sensitivity threshold decreases as the alcohol level increases. In order to avoid serious aggression, the maximum number of rounds should be determined in advance.
Imagine you are in the middle of your party, the fun is at its peak and suddenly the shot glasses with ski bindings appear on the table. This is sure to spark laughter and conversation because these special glasses are more than just an eye-catcher!
Our shot glasses with ski ties are a great addition to the drinking games described here and will brighten up the mood at any party. The glasses, which are attached directly to miniature ski bindings, are not only incredibly fun, but also a great icebreaker for meeting new people.
These original shot glasses are perfect for winter parties, après-ski events or simply as a fun gimmick at your next party. For example, you can use them in the aforementioned games “Guess the Drinks” or “Truth or Dare” to increase the fun factor.
Are you curious? Then stop by our shop and discover the shot glasses with ski bindings.
Form compound nouns
The following game is particularly fun in German, as the possibilities for forming compound nouns are almost unlimited. The host begins with a word. This is repeated by the participants one after the other and an additional term is added. The first person who is no longer able to pronounce the chain without mistakes drinks a shot. The person sitting next to you then begins the next chain of words. Since only one participant drinks per round, the game is also suitable for longer evenings, although the words become shorter over time: the error-free pronunciation of terms such as Danube steamship company captain's cabin or beef labeling monitoring task transfer law naturally becomes more difficult as the alcohol level increases.
Who has ever...?
The participants follow the round Questions
along the lines of “Who has ever…?”. Anyone who answers the question in the affirmative drinks a shot. As the alcohol level rises, the embarrassment of the topics usually increases. Harmless questions at the beginning like “Who has ever traveled abroad?” quickly get the game going. Depending on your mood, questions like “Who has ever had sex in the toilet?” require more courage to answer honestly. But be careful: If the questions become too personal, even drinking games without accessories can quickly turn into a heated argument. Therefore, it is better to leave out a question like “Who has already slept with the partner of the person sitting next to you on the left?”
Drinking Games for Two: Truth or Dare?
Two players ask each other personal questions. These must be answered honestly. If you'd rather avoid the answer, drink a shot instead. The game is also suitable for couples, as targeted questions about erotic preferences can really get the evening going. A particularly exciting variant gives the other players the choice of either drinking a shot or taking off an item of clothing.
Drinking games in zoom or in real life
Many of the drinking games mentioned without accessories can be played both in real life and virtually. For a atmospheric drinking game in Zoom or via Skype you should set some extra rules so that everyone can enjoy it:
- Limits the number of rounds or the maximum number of shots consumed per person if individual participants are home alone. Alcohol poisoning can be really dangerous!
- Each participant should use original sealed bottles to avoid cheating with black tea for whiskey or water for vodka.
- Even people who are far away should be treated as human beings. Therefore, when playing the drinking game on Zoom, avoid particularly embarrassing questions in games like “Truth or Dare”. The rule of thumb is: If you wouldn't do it in real life, you should also avoid it in the virtual game, even if you don't know the participants personally.
- If you're already online, take the opportunity to use a drinking game app. This offers you, among other things, an extensive list of possible questions that you can ask your fellow players. There is a large selection of possible drinking game apps in the Apple Store or Google Play.
General information for untroubled gaming fun
Whether online or offline: drinking games bring a Party right on the move! However, you should never overdo it. For this reason:
- Never try to persuade anyone to participate. Not liking alcohol is totally fine!
- If a participant vomits or falls asleep, the game is over!
- Teasing each other with drinking game questions is fun. But the game should never degenerate into bullying!
- Limiting the number of laps beforehand protects all participants from alcohol poisoning.