JGA games - what you should pay attention to when planning
If you want a lavish party, you shouldn't plan the date too close to the wedding, because who wants to have a grumpy head on the most beautiful day of their life? Therefore, choose the weekend before the wedding at the latest for the big party. Whether the event takes place outside or inside is your decision. If you are the active type, then you can also go on a trip with party games for outside company. But be careful when going on a cycling or climbing tour: In this case, we strongly recommend that you only plan the bachelorette games with alcohol at the end of the day, when everyone is safely on the ground again. But the same applies in the house: It's better to increase it enjoyment for everyone by stopping drinking playful stretch out. It is also a matter of honor that anyone who has to drive at the end of the day is not encouraged to drink!
Drinking games are not only fun, they can also lighten the atmosphere and provide funny anecdotes. To bring a special highlight to your bachelor party, we recommend our brand new shot glasses in ski bindings! They are the ideal accessory for every party and not only look good. The shot glasses in ski bindings are practical and at the same time create an atmospheric ambience. You can purchase them directly from our shop and surprise your guests with them. The integrated drinking game provides an extra fun factor: whoever empties their glass first has to let the others go first next time on the slopes. Because if you drink faster, you can ski faster!
No matter whether you are looking for an original gift idea or are looking for the right accessory for your bachelor party: with our shot glasses in ski bindings you will always hit the mark. They are not only an eye-catcher, but also a guaranteed source of fun at every party. Visit our shop and see for yourself! Drinking games have never been as innovative and entertaining as with our shot glasses in ski bindings.
Drinking game ideas - games for the JGA train ride
A train ride to the destination is ideal for warming up. But please be careful not to overdo it: drunk passengers can really get on the nerves of their fellow passengers! We therefore recommend starting with a less strong drink or booking a separate carriage with the train if the games on the JGA train trip could get out of hand.
- Mood at the train station! – Meet at the station at least half an hour before the train departs. The groom/bride then has the task of approaching strange women/men and getting them to give him/her a kiss on the cheek. For each basket received, he/she must spend one round.
- Who knows the bride/groom best? – Take turns asking the participants personal questions about your future spouse. Whether it's your favorite food, movie or book: you probably know your future spouse well by now. Anyone who answers a question incorrectly gets a drink Shot.
Drinking games outside - our favorites
- Tipsy yoga – All participants stand in a circle on one leg. The sole of the other leg is placed on the inside of the thigh as in the yoga exercise “The Tree”. The hands are put together and stretched as far over the head as possible. The other players can look at each other and also entertain themselves. If someone loses their balance and touches the ground with the second sole of their foot, they have to drink a shot. He then stands back in the circle. As your alcohol level increases, it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain balance. Whoever is the first to no longer be able to assume the prescribed position loses.
- Scavenger hunt with shots – JGA games like the scavenger hunt are a bit complex, but they are also a lot of fun. First decide how many stations the competition should take place over. Our tip: Five stations are enough for drinking games outside in the forest. All participants should be able to make the return journey at the end! At the starting point and at all intermediate stations, you set up small games of skill, such as a board with intricately knotted ropes or a wooden beam with carpenter's nails and hammers that are much too small. Each participant must complete the task before receiving a piece of paper with information on where to find the next station. The first winner starts running immediately, everyone else takes a shot. Whoever reaches the destination first will find a box with a small surprise gift.
Tasks for the JGA - drinking game ideas indoors
- Tabuwörter – Do you really want to party and not talk about the upcoming wedding all evening? Then define a series of words whose use is taboo during the party, for example wedding ceremony, registry office, mother-in-law... - Write the terms on a poster that you hang up in a clearly visible place. If someone slips out one of the forbidden expressions, they have to drink a shot. As the bride or groom, you decide for yourself which words should be taboo. However, there shouldn't be more than ten, otherwise conversations can become surprisingly tedious.
- Tasks for the JGA – Think of different ones Tasks and write them on small cards. These can be a bit embarrassing. Example: “Sell a packet of condoms to a stranger.” Now the cards are drawn in turn. If you prefer not to complete your task, drink a shot instead.